Manual Transmission and Clutch Repairs
Locally Owned Transmission and Total Car Care Auto Shop
Drive a manual or stick shift transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Vehicle Courtesy Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component.
AAMCO Clutch Repair Services
Drive a manual your certified AAMCO expert technician performs the following steps in diagnosing and repairing your clutch:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards.
- Transfer Case & Differential
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.